Перейти к содержанию
hpp community

cs 1.6 testimony

billybishop

Рекомендуемые сообщения

don't know where to put this---

legit aimbot functions are extensive and very detailed. you can control the recoil and spread finitely, and everything can be smoothed. distanced based fov, etc.

make sure to scroll down in each menu to see every single option. i love that you can control the different aspects of the aimbot and RCS, to a more specific degree than many of the 'top' csgo cheats.

this is the most feature-complete hack for cs 1.6 you can currently buy, and it is a very fair price. i have tried many in the last year and this one is the best you will find.

be warned, if you are from USA and use Kassa payment system, they will not accept USA credit card, you must use a type of coin, and make sure to use the EXACT amount of BTC/ETH requested or payment will be rejected and your membership will not be activated.

I had trouble paying initially but solved it by paying the exactly requested amount of coin. 

Paypal not accepted (for obvious reasons)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...